Tuesday, September 2, 2008

As a student of Filamer Christian College

Being a student of Filamer Christian College we encountered all the challenges and trials that comes in our life. We need to believe in God all the time. As a college student of now i have so many changes that change in my personal life like my attitude, before I'm not bad to my parents but now i cant understand myself because I'm always thinking my problems in school. Sometimes i felt that I'm a person who have a lot of problems. College life is not like your high school days.
My college life is not easy to defined because when you are in college you need to adjust yourself because you can encountered a lot of trials. You need to prepare yourself of what problems that comes in your life and how can you solve it. Myself encountered a problems when I'm in 3rd year I've suffered a big problem to myself. My classmates can only knows of what happen to me. They give there support as my family and I'm thankful to them because they never leave me in time of my problem.
I am so very shying person before but now I have a confident on myself.Before,since I am first year I've been join in Ms.FCCSR contest of all department.I am the one who represent the com.sci department, I'm so very thankful 'coz they give a chance to show my talents and personality.Eventhough im not win in that contest i prove to myself that i have confidence to face the people around me.And i know my department get angry to me 'coz they dissapointed to me.Everynight i'm always asking myself, why im lost that contest?I give all my best to win but i lost.
I also encountered the difficulties in my studies,Eversince, I dont like this course because i think this course is very hard and more in Math which is i hate,but when I enroll this and when the class started ,i fell that this course is very Interesting and so exciting because more on hands on.Later, I realize that this course is needed of every companies if we graduate of this course.I focus on my studies to my studies becaause i want to be a successful person someday.
We need to put trust ourself inorder to face all the trials that comes in our life.Put GOD in our Heart and in mind to fight all the challenges and trials that come's in our life.Life is so wonderful if you accept God in our life.Eventhough you are always commiting sin's, God can only know of what penalty that you recieve from God.I believe this saying's "Love yourself before you love others thats only thing to know who you are."

No comments: